Friday, June 29, 2012

Le Soleil

Copyright © 2012 JYN Star

Searching for the sun, I am
The son of God
The sun of man

Round a wheel
He cycles through
Marking seasons 
As times renew

A cosmic traveller
The light of Man
Searching for the sun, I am

December 21st he's born anew
March 21 he finds balance and dew
The Ram springs forth with his selfish ways
Marching up the hill towards his glory day

But, with every high you have a low
Down into the Underworld
He falls below

Above tis a time
To rest and stay in
Also known as Hel
During other ages of Man

In those days
The goddess played a role
The days of matriarchy
In times of old

When Gods and Goddesses
Shared powers of creation
Not only one man
Served as the Savior,
And salvation...

Does he have a partner in sight?
In fact he does,
She shines at night

This lifetime
My tribe, worships thee
Yet, in my search I came to see
Perhaps, Akenahten planted the seed?

The tribe is worried
And fear runs wild
There is much to learn
This is a time to discern

Most know very little;
They block out truth
Light evades them, the dark enslaves them

Yet the Water Bearer is here!
To release them from fear...

Afraid of knowledge and divination
Many truths pushed aside
For even Saul sought Endor's counsel in disguise
Herbal knowledge represents the wise

The herd is asleep
Living their daily lives as sheep
Asleep and unaware
Pushing truth away
Too much to bear

The Archangel of the Sun knew this all was bothering me
I kept asking myself 'why are so many sheep asleep?'
He arrived from my right
I saw truth in the light

He said: "The sleeping sheep are serving their use
                Not ALL are meant to awaken to truth
                So just let the sleeping sheep run along
                While you continue to create
                Always remember it's okay to sing your own song"

No comments:

Post a Comment